[Neos] Localization research

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Mon Feb 17 18:53:17 CET 2014

Hi Bernd,

In Neos the localization feature are based on a more abstract concept,
called Content Dimension, and a Mobile Version, Desktop Version or any
other type of ... content dimension can be based on this abstract concept.
So no need to hack the core of Neos is ready for some weird and complex
content dimensions.

Dominique Feyer

ttree sarl
Dominique Feyer