[Neos] Indentation for lists, paragraphs, etc.

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Mon Dec 15 23:17:43 CET 2014

Hi Jim

> Great! Thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware of the latest development of Aloha and in all of my searching I overlooked that video.
Well it’s been possible all along actually. The only new thing is being able to change the bullet styling.

> Regarding the HTML rendering I was talking about: my understanding is that Neos supports in-line editing. My question is in the event that I want to add HTML inline (and not formatted content), will the HTML process and render visually while editing or only after publishing the content? For example, if I add HTML code for a banner ad, will it then display in the editor or will it appear as code only until the content is published?
For inline editing inserting HTML won’t work as you describe. It will be expected as normal text. To insert HTML you need to use the HTML content element, which has a code editor with html syntax highlighting that supports inserting HTML.
Another video of how that works can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4p21JKhpBc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4p21JKhpBc>
> I also have a third question I hadn't yet asked, and I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere. Based on my searching I haven't found an answer. Anyway, is there a built-in way to handle 301 re-directs within Neos? I'm looking for a solution that doesn't require me to dig into server files. Other CMS I have looked at have built in functionality to handle page redirects. Is this feature available in Neos?
You can create shortcut pages that link to other pages, external URL or files. I guess that’s what you’re thinking of?
Incidentally I also have a video for that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFUus8Oagc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFUus8Oagc>

Cheers,
Aske