[Neos] Re: Indentation for lists, paragraphs, etc.

Jim Heckler james.heckler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:02:30 CET 2014

Hi Aske,

Great! Thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware of the latest development of Aloha and in all of my searching I overlooked that video.

Regarding the HTML rendering I was talking about: my understanding is that Neos supports in-line editing. My question is in the event that I want to add HTML inline (and not formatted content), will the HTML process and render visually while editing or only after publishing the content? For example, if I add HTML code for a banner ad, will it then display in the editor or will it appear as code only until the content is published?

I also have a third question I hadn't yet asked, and I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere. Based on my searching I haven't found an answer. Anyway, is there a built-in way to handle 301 re-directs within Neos? I'm looking for a solution that doesn't require me to dig into server files. Other CMS I have looked at have built in functionality to handle page redirects. Is this feature available in Neos?

Thanks again for your help.