[Neos] Indentation for lists, paragraphs, etc.

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Dec 3 07:35:36 CET 2014

Hello Jim

I think what you need is covered fine in the content editor.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gomSYXwbc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gomSYXwbc> or try out http://neos.demo.typo3.org/ <http://neos.demo.typo3.org/> to test.

Regarding the HTML stuff I’m don’t really get the question, could you elaborate?

Cheers,
Aske