[Neos] Getting the plugin to work like the Doc

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 12:03:57 CEST 2014

Hey Willem,

>    Sarkosh_CdCollection_StandardAccess:
> 'method(Sarkosh\CdCollection\Controller\StandardController->(index)Action())'
You need to add *all* your actions there, so e.g. if you have an
"index", "new" and "create" action, the line from above should be:

   Sarkosh_CdCollection_StandardAccess:
'method(Sarkosh\CdCollection\Controller\StandardController->(index|new|create)Action())'

> Now this gets you going and almost 100% done. Fair enough the plugin
> does not show much, as it is a default Template that is generated, but
> this is besides the point. Pretty is for later.
> Now the last part of the Doc carries on about specific actions:
> URL~
> /CreatingAPlugin.html#configuring-a-plugin-to-show-specific-actions-on-different-pages
>
> After adding a extra page to a blank Project, and Hiding it from the
> Menu, I was able to add a Plugin View to both the Home page and the
> sub page (standard layout of a fresh Site)
You only add a plugin view to the *second* page; and use the *plugin* on
the first page -- then you link the plugin and plugin view together.

Hope that helps?

Greets,
Sebastian