[Neos] Syntax error in NodeTypes.ts2 (Neos 1.1.1)

Willem Botha willem.botha at hoesch-partner.de
Fri Aug 29 11:50:49 CEST 2014

After working my through the Documentation I have finally arrived at the Intergrators Cookbook, and the first example stumps me.
What appear to be a simple 3 step example is killing my spirit with a Syntax Error: eg.

 #1180547966: Syntax error in line 109.
(prototype('KSP:Box') < prototype(TYPO3.Neos:Content) {)

I am using Neos 1.1.1 and my Test Project is KSP.Space.
Now for 2 days I managed to do the part in the "Intergrators Guide" with pretty much the same Syntax (Have since re-installed fresh due to upgrade) and all seemed well. For the life of me I can't find the Syntax fault here.

Any Suggestions / Help ?

TypoScript (Sites/KSP.Space/Resources/Private/TypoScripts/Library/NodeTypes.ts2)

prototype(Vendor:Box) < prototype(TYPO3.Neos:Content) {
        templatePath = 'resource://KSP.Space/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/Box.html'
        columnContent = TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection
        columnContent {
                nodePath = 'column0'
        }
}