[Neos] Can NEOS handle a multi-client setup?

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Aug 14 14:41:52 CEST 2014

Currently completely separated client is not possible. We need more advanced ACL. Bastian and Andy work on this. That’s not planned for the 1.2, who focus on content dimensions and translation UI.

For your setup, you can have a single Site Package, with all your layout, template, partial, configuration, … and deploy multiple instance of Neos, one per client. With Surf it’s easy to do. If a client need more performance just move it to a new server, …

Hope that help,

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer