[Neos] Can NEOS handle a multi-client setup?

Christian Loock brainshack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:30:01 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

we are currently evaluating CMS Solutions for our website. Since I am a big
fan of Neos, I would like to know if Neos could be used for our setup.

We currently have 29 Website, that all share the same layout and design.
However, the content itself can differ, not only because they use different
languages, but also might have different pages etc. I wonder if it is
possible, to setup multiple sites in neos, that all have different content
trees, but share the same site package. I know that there is currently a
multi-language feature in the making and I also notices that you guiys
often speak about content dimensions in that regard. I wonder if this
feature could be applied for our need. I would also like to know, when this
feature is production ready. Is 1.2 still the planned release?

Cheers,

Christian