[Neos] TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta - exception

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sat Apr 26 14:49:30 CEST 2014

Hi Nikos,

would you do me a favor and apply this change:
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29667/

then clear all caches and try again?
As you can see in my note this action should actually never be called so
I have no idea what is happening. I would have suggested you modified
the page rendering somehow but as you said the same error happens with
the standard demo site that isn't the case.

After looking at all the code I reread your very first post, thanks for
adding the request headers, because they tell something odd there:
GET /neos/service/user-preferences HTTP/1.1

This should never be called and in fact is nowhere in our code. Actually
it should be a PUT request. I guess you use the same browser for local
testing and testing on your server? So probably not the browsers fault
but the server. I also just tried with Safari (as you) and it works. So
definitely something about the server not working with PUT requests. Can
you post the server response headers for any request? Just to see what
kind of webserver and version it is?

Would like to hear the outcome.

Thanks,
Christian