[Neos] TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta - exception

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Sat Apr 26 22:46:21 CEST 2014

Hi Christian

I have applied the changes as in https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29667/, cleared caches, browser & server, but still the same problem only this time no
exception is raised just in the backend get the following error message:

"Server communication error: Not Implemented"

The http request & response for clicking on "Raw Content" are shown below (this time using Firefox).
The webserver is Apache 2.2.26, PHP 5.3.28.

http request [
    PUT /neos/service/user-preferences HTTP/1.1
    Host: b2neos.rxrxxx.com