[Neos] TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta - exception

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Sat Apr 26 12:48:34 CEST 2014

Hi Christian

Thanks for the suggestion, have tried clearing browser cache, local storage etc but still doesn't work.

It is strange and I thought it must be a config issue/diffrence on my Host as all is working fine on my dev box.

On the host PHP is version 5.3.28, on my dev it is 5.4.24

Looked at the config differences but cant see anything major, excepting versions! Although on my dev box Zend Multibyte Support is via mbstring but
disable on my host. Don't know if I am clutching at straws though.

Do you know where exactly the call to REST service is made? I've been trying to debug the javascript to see what is happening but haven't found
anything yet :(

Many thanks

Nikos

On 26/04/2014 10:22, Christian Müller wrote:
> [...]
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>
> nikos wrote:
>> Hi again
>>
>> I tried Neos 1.1 beta2 hoping this might fix the problem but
>> unfortunately still have the same problem, also tried using the
>> NeosDemoSite :(
>>
>> Even clicking on 'Raw Content' causes the error with the message "Server
>> communication error: Internal Server Error"
>>
>> The system_development log has this entry;
>>
>> 14-04-25 21:56:09 12655 DEBUG Flow Router route(): A cached Route with
>> the cache identifier "98e77c998c92317c135b95012732e3cc" matched the path
>> "neos/service/user-preferences".
>> 14-04-25 21:56:09 12655 DEBUG Flow No CSRF required, safe request
>> 14-04-25 21:56:09 12655 CRITICAL Fluid Uncaught exception #1225709595 in
>> line 222 of
>> /home/rerootco/public_html/neos/Neos-1.1-Beta2/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Fluid_View_TemplateView.php:
>> Template could not be loaded. I tried
>> "resource://TYPO3.Neos/Private/Templates/Service/UserPreference/Index.html"
>> - See also: 20140425215608a22300.txt
>>
>> The generated exception is the same as in first post.
>>
>> Using Site management, Media components etc work fine its just when
>> editing Sites, which work fine from front end only.
>>
>> I have tested the same install on a standalone machine with has no issue
>> at all. Clearly a problem running on my Host but can't figure out what
>> is wrong? I guess this is related to moving away from EXTJS, if so does
>> anyone know of any configuration changes that may be required?
>>
>> My host is running PHP 5.3.28. There is no problem running with Neos
>> 1.0.2 .
>>
>> Any ideas, hints of where to to look to try and solve would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Nick
>>

>> On 25/04/2014 14:48, nikos wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I have installed the 1.1 Beta on my shared host after a successful run
>>> on my dev machine. I tar balled from my local install as access to
>>> command line
>>> on the host is by cron only which is a pain.
>>>
>>> I have cleared all the caches, started with a clean database and
>>> imported a site I am working on, which works fine in 1.0.2 (host & dev
>>> box)and Beta
>>> 1.1 (on dev box).
>>>
>>> Everything on the front end works fine and noticebly faster :) however
>>> when I try and make changes via the backend I get a communication error
>>> displayed (red pop up) with the following exception:
>>>
>>> Uncaught exception #1225709595 in line 222 of
>>> /home/rerootco/public_html/neos/TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta/Data/Temporary/Production/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Fluid_View_TemplateView.php:
>>>
>>> Template could not be loaded. I tried
>>> "resource://TYPO3.Neos/Private/Templates/Service/UserPreference/Index.html"

>>> TYPO3\Fluid\View\TemplateView_Original::getTemplatePathAndFilename(NULL)
>>> 15 TYPO3\Fluid\View\TemplateView_Original::getTemplateIdentifier(NULL)
>>> 14 TYPO3\Fluid\View\AbstractTemplateView::render()
>>> 13
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original::callActionMethod()
>>> 12
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original::processRequest(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest,
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response)
>>> 11
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original::dispatch(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest,
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response)
>>> 10 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher::dispatch(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest,
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response)
>>> 9 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|2|)
>>> 8
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher::Flow_Aop_Proxy_invokeJoinPoint(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
>>>
>>> 7 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
>>> 6
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Security\Aspect\RequestDispatchingAspect_Original::blockIllegalRequestsAndForwardToAuthenticationEntryPoints(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
>>>
>>> 5 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AroundAdvice::invoke(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
>>> 4 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
>>> 3 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher::dispatch(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest,
>>> TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response)
>>> 2 TYPO3\Flow\Http\RequestHandler::handleRequest()