[Neos] NeosDemoTypo3Org multi-column classes

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 20:20:06 CEST 2014

Hi Jill,

Jill Peterson wrote:
> Using the 1.1.0-beta version of Neos, a fresh install with the
> TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org package.
> Logged in as the admin user (but also observed this with a non-admin user).
> To the main page added a 2-column content collection, not changing any
> of the default options, and a text node to each.

> Do I need to add or change some configuration to get only the
> functioning options (the ones from the NeosDemoTypo3Org package) to
> appear? I'm sure it's something simple, but being I just installed Neos
> (and apparently also Flow) for the first time, the volumes of
> documentation serve more to confuse than to inform. :-)

Actually it should work out of the box, as the NeosDemo configuration
should be loaded last, so it should clear the other options. Do you
maybe have another Site package that contains configuration for the
TwoColumn?

Otherwise something went wrong but actually I have no clue what that
could be. At least it is not a known bug.

If you cannot fix it, it would be great to get more information so that
we can try to reproduce it.

Cheers,
Christian