[Neos] Server error when trying to install on Shared Host

Nick nick at jamalade.com
Wed Sep 18 23:39:36 CEST 2013

Hi

Clearly a problem in the setup, but have check that all the Flow requirements are met ie. as in
http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartII/Requirements.html, which they seem to be.

This is the error messages generated:

13-09-18 21:47:21 18709      CRITICAL  Flow                 Uncaught exception #1265213849 in line 415 of
/home/rerootco/public_html/neos/alpha5/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/DependencyInjection/ProxyClassBuilder.php: The object
"ArraySorter" which was specified as a property in the object configuration of object "TYPO3\TypoScript\TypoScriptObjects\CaseImplementation"
(automatically registered class) does not exist. Check for spelling mistakes and if that dependency is correctly configured. - See also:
201309182146469a3d34.txt
13-09-18 21:47:22 18708      CRITICAL  Flow                 Uncaught exception #1265213849 in line 415 of
/home/rerootco/public_html/neos/alpha5/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/DependencyInjection/ProxyClassBuilder.php: The object
"ArraySorter" which was specified as a property in the object configuration of object "TYPO3\TypoScript\TypoScriptObjects\CaseImplementation"
(automatically registered class) does not exist. Check for spelling mistakes and if that dependency is correctly configured. - See also:
20130918214646dd7dc5.txt
13-09-18 21:47:22 18705      CRITICAL  Flow                 Uncaught exception #1355480641 in line 227 of
/home/rerootco/public_html/neos/alpha5/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Booting/Scripts.php: Uncaught Exception
   The object "ArraySorter" which was specified as a property in the object
   configuration of object
   "TYPO3\TypoScript\TypoScriptObjects\CaseImplementation" (automatically
   registered class) does not exist. Check for spelling mistakes and if that
   dependency is correctly configured.

More Information
   Exception code      #1265213849
   File
/home/rerootco/public_html/neos/alpha5/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/DependencyInjection/ProxyClassBuilder.php line 501
   Exception reference #20130918214646dd7dc5
  - See also: 20130918214646eecc60.txt
13-09-18 21:47:22 18706      CRITICAL  Flow                 Uncaught exception #1355480641 in line 227 of
/home/rerootco/public_html/neos/alpha5/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Booting/Scripts.php: Uncaught Exception
   The object "ArraySorter" which was specified as a property in the object
   configuration of object
   "TYPO3\TypoScript\TypoScriptObjects\CaseImplementation" (automatically
   registered class) does not exist. Check for spelling mistakes and if that
   dependency is correctly configured.

Any help ideas suggestions gratefully accepted :)

Nick