[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes 09.09.13

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Sep 10 09:35:11 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes - 09.09.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Bi-weekly Neos meeting: http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings

[ASKE]

ⓘ Haven’t attended scrum since beginning of June
✔ Finished date time editor for inspector https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22043/
✔ Prevent reselecting page node when already selected https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23534/
✔ Change resource cache into an Ember object https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23533/
✔ Add shared sessionStorage component (like localStorage) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23532/
✔ Mark document node type abstract https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22862/
✔ Add client side validation of node properties (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/18474/
✔ Inspector interface & restructuring (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/21741/
✔ Top bar & context bar implementation (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/21875/
✔ Safe request adjustments to modules (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20172/
✔ Enable super- and subscript in Aloha toolbar (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/21955/
✔ Add support for abstract node types (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/21076/
✔ Add published state to publish component (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22369/
✔ Add label and icons to content breadcrumb (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22133/
✔ Shortcut page styling (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22177/
✔ Add license information to composer manifests (merged)
✔ Implement new styling for inline content handles (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22757/
✔ Restrict access to specific modules (merged) https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22131/
✔ Lots of sessions together with Rasmus about various UI stuff
✔ Released alpha 5
✔ Organized planning meeting and various forge planning tasks on forge
✔ Updated neos.typo3.org to latest master
✔ A lot of various bug fixes and small tasks
✔ Tons of reviews & improvements to others commits
✔ Started Ember 1.0 update
➜ Continue Ember 1.0 update
➜ Various UI tasks with Rasmus
(➜) Improve image handling (multiple images)

[ROBERT]

✔ joined TYPO3 Camp Munich (two talks about Flow)
✔ tried Neos with Bootstrap 3.0 (doesn’t work yet)
✔ worked dozens of hours on the TYPO3.Media refactoring, cloud resources
➜ meet with Rasmus (online) for discussing the Neos views concept
♫ start with big Neos customer project this week

[RENS]

✔ Finally finished customer projects ;-)
☠ Again struck by some kind of infection
♫ I can’t annoy people by talking too much as I just can’t speak ;)

[SEBASTIAN]

✔ discussion with Rasmus about Neos Views concept
➜ Getting back to more Flow and Neos work
➜ continue with TypoScript Refactoring

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ Code sprint wiki added
✔ attended T3Camp Munich and presented Neos
✔ few code reviews
✔ almost finished with tag editing for media browser
☠ need style/layout advice for tag editing
➜ Getting back to more Flow and Neos work

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps