[Neos] Gallery plugin

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Sep 2 19:17:57 CEST 2013

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for your reply and for your work.

 > AFAIK there is no way to directly make a 1:n relation between nodes. But
 > for your NodeType you can have a property (subnode) which is of type
 > TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:ContentCollection where you can add n number of
 > child nodes e.g. Images. There is a Media Browser functionality under
 > development which I know but it is not fully visible at the moment. It
 > supports attaching/uploading single image to a property but not many
 > ATM. But still Media Browser is missing a general file upload of other
 > Documents which I am not sure whether it is supposed to be part of the
 > Media Browser.

I think in my case it would be best to create some Gallery plugin then?
It features a content element where someone can choose a folder
containing images (quite stone age, I know). This folder is passed to
the Controller where I do the rendering of the thumbnail and single view.

Or would you have another suggestion that is easy to use for everyone?

Best regards,

Lorenz