[Neos] Gallery plugin

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Sep 3 10:41:12 CEST 2013

Hi Lorenz

> I think in my case it would be best to create some Gallery plugin then? It features a content element where someone can choose a folder containing images (quite stone age, I know). This folder is passed to the Controller where I do the rendering of the thumbnail and single view.
I guess for now you can do it that way, however I'd suggest to make content element with a collection as Pankaj suggests.

I plan on starting working on multiple image handling soon, since that's a feature we really need for 1.0. It will however take at least a few weeks to get that done.

Greets
Aske