[Neos] Re: WCM in 2017

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at moc.net
Thu May 30 10:09:08 CEST 2013

Hi all

..3098 views and 0 replies - I guess I'm asking the question in the wrong way :-)

Working on the Neos UI these days, there's one thing I'm very interested in and would love to have the community participate in this particular discussion.

What role should the handling of social media have in Neos (or any WCMS for that matter) in the future? Should the CMS be the place to handle social media channels? How should Neos provide for targeted personalization via e.g. Facebook likes?

Try looking at these for inspiration...

Adobe CQ personalization features via Facebook login: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO6k0lTbI9g
Or their dashboard for site comments: http://bit.ly/149h0mg

How would you want social connections to your content and your sites to work in Neos?
--
Best,
Rasmus

TYPO3 brand manager / Neos designer