[Neos] WCM in 2017

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at moc.net
Fri May 17 14:16:42 CEST 2013

While building TYPO3 Neos we need all the input we can get about how advanced web content management will work in the future.

As we're presently deciding on big issues about the structuring of the user experience (across all scenarios), we need everyone to challenge our thoughts and give us input on prioritizing features for the coming versions.

http://neos.typo3.org/ux explains the current process of getting both community and outside feedback.

http://neos.typo3.org/ux/uxmasterplan explains the UX principles we're using to get our technology into a usable form.

Our question is simple and complicated at the same time:
How do you think enterprises will build and maintain their complex sites in 2017?

I will post some of the feedback we get on http://neos.typo3.org/ux/ - I've already received some of the first ideas from people outside our community.

Looking very much forward to hearing your visions on enterprise-grade CMS when thinking into the not-so-far future.

Best, Rasmus Skjoldan

--
Best,
Rasmus