[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes - 27.05.2013

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon May 27 14:34:16 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes - 27.05.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Bi-weekly Neos meeting:
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings
ⓘ Flow: We should not introduce new breaking changes, if we get to the
point it might be required we should meet and discuss solutions like
possible backwards compatible solutions, feature switches or extracting
in a separate package.

[SEBASTIAN]

✔/➜ working on TypoScript Reference https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20999/
✔/➜ WIP TypoScript adjustments ( http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48275 )
✔ reviewed and merged TypoScript/TYPO3CR Node Type changes of Karsten
✔ played around with graph databases on the weekend, see
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/48526 for my current notes
✔/➜ working on Aloha integration to top bar and inspector, see
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48079

[RENS]

✔ Some JS cleanups of patches in the review queue
➜ Make the ‘new content element overlay’
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47024
➜ #48551
☠ Ran into a nasty class loading issue ->
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48551
♫ Likes the bind route to httpmethod change ;-)

[JACOB]

✔ More WCM vision to Rasmus
✔/➜ Reviewing typoscript-cleanup etc. (help figure out naming stuff)
✔/➜ Put GSOC Plans online for TYPO3.Boilerplate and TYPO3.FluidBuilder
ⓘ Find out if I get GSOC today

[ASKE]

✔ Finished a huge restructuring/refactoring of styling
✔ Tried out node types restructuring changes and found some issues
✔ Worked on fixing those issues and pushed to
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+topic:typoscript-cleanup,n,z
(most already merged)
✔ Finished the node type configuration postprocessors
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/19285/
✔ Rebased icon fix on updated postprocessors
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+topic:45431,n,z
➜ Rebase inspector property validation
➜ Work on inspector design

[BASTIAN]

ⓘ spontaneously took some days off last week. catching up with reviews &
issues currently
✔ worked on “HTTP Components” implementation started by Christopher
	➜ push 2nd set to https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20821/ to see how we can
improve things in a BC way
➜ Meet up with Marc on 6th June to discuss/work on Neos Plugin integration

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps