[Neos] TYPO3.Boilerplate and FluidBuilder naming (domain stuff)

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Wed May 29 03:17:32 CEST 2013

Hey all,

In making TYPO3.Boilerplate and FluidBuilder, I want your input on what to name things.

These three terms are described in my blog post[1]:
Boilerplate Packages
Derivative Packages
Naked Boilerplates

I'm also not set on the name "FluidBuilder". Would TemplateBuilder be a better name?

Some of my thoughts in general naming conventions are in [2]. That's where I came up with the idea of a general purpose TYPO3.Boilerplate package. What do you think about these naming conventions:
FooKickstarter
FooBuilder

1) http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/basic-designs-for-typo3boilerplate.html
2) http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/flow-package-types-boilerplate-thoughts.html