[TYPO3-50-general] Good start for a Neos page

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Mar 26 16:50:26 CET 2013

Hi everyone

After a Flow workshop with Robert we would like to evaluate if Flow and
Neos could be the right tool for an Intranet application. The
application will more be like a dashboard, but still need some Content
Management Parts for certain areas.

I think a good place to start would be to clone an existing Neos page
(T3CON, Neos page itself) and look at the ways things are handled there
(navigation, integration of plugins etc.). Can you recommend a site that
is up to date with latest Flow/TypoScript stuff? Is it the current Neos
website or any other project?

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz