[TYPO3-50-general] Good start for a Neos page

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Mar 27 08:43:59 CET 2013

Hi Lorenz,

On 26.03.13 16:50, Lorenz Ulrich wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> After a Flow workshop with Robert we would like to evaluate if Flow
> and Neos could be the right tool for an Intranet application. The
> application will more be like a dashboard, but still need some Content
> Management Parts for certain areas.

I think it is nice, I am doing a similar project with that combination too.
> I think a good place to start would be to clone an existing Neos page
> (T3CON, Neos page itself) and look at the ways things are handled
> there (navigation, integration of plugins etc.). Can you recommend a
> site that is up to date with latest Flow/TypoScript stuff? Is it the
> current Neos website or any other project?
The Neos demo site which is included in the Neos distribution is up to
date all the time, also the Neos website it usually adapted to master.
Yesterday we started to merge a bunch of bigger refactorings so maybe
right now I would wait a few days until the dust has settled. The Neos
website is available in GIT, feel free to check it out besides the demo
site.

Cheers,
Christian