[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3 Neos with 404 error page

Chanthorn Ngeth chanthorn at web-essentials.asia
Wed Mar 20 05:10:33 CET 2013

On 01/17/2013 03:50 PM, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Ngeth Chanthorn wrote:
>
> Hi Ngeth,
>
>> I am a new user of TYPO3 Neos
>
> Welcome! ;)
>
>> By using above configuration, I can display my own content in
>> Index.html, but what I really want is to display 404 error page as
>> normal content in the same template as home content and others.
>> Do you have any ideas to do this?
>
> I don't really understand what you are missing.
> If you use Fluid layouts, you can easily render custom error pages in
> the same style as the rest of your site!?

Hi Lists,

I have solved my problem, I have create one page called "error-404" in
backend and set as Hide in menu to hide that page in menu and
breadscrum, and then I added Javascript in my template to redirect to
that page something like:
<script type="text/javascript">
var host = window.location.host;
window.location = "http://" + host + "/error-404.html";