[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes 11.06.2013

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Tue Jun 11 15:20:42 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes 11.06.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Bi-weekly Neos meeting:
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings
ⓘ Next Meeting: 18th of June 3 PM CEST
ⓘ Flow: We should not introduce new breaking changes, if we get to the
point it might be required we should meet and discuss solutions like
possible backwards compatible solutions, feature switches or extracting
in a separate package.

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ talked with Jan-Hendrik
➜ work on Mediabrowser

[MARC]

✔ Had a mini-sprint with Bastian last week and discussed and coded a bit
for the Flexible plugin integration.
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:flexible-plugin-integration,n,z
✔ turned Famelo.Gerrit into a seperate tool:
https://github.com/mneuhaus/Beard
➜ Opened an Issue with a working prototype for Phar support:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49011#change-168832
➜ Opened an issue about using Symfony.Console for output + interaction
in CommandController:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49016#change-168943
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/314491/Screenshots/uriof0z1paz9.png

[MARKUS]
✔ hold a session about behat at TYPO3 Camp Stuttgart
ⓘ Steffen Müller @t3node is really also interested in Behat and would
love to contribute somehow (think he got already in contact with Rens)
ⓘ some output of ext:Media session/workshop
https://notes.typo3.org/p/t3cs13-dam-media
➜ reviews
➜ behat tests
➜ Media Browser

[JACOB]

☠ Feels like he’s spinning his wheels and getting nowhere -- How do you
organize your coding work or go from concept to code?
♫ Got some good feedback in scrum
✔ Combined all my scattered written notes into one spot (a blog post on
my blog)
ⓘ Please vote on names for Builder[Base/Foundation/Abstract/Commons]:
- http://tricider.com/brainstorming/uqjv

~~~
Legend:

✔   done