[Neos] Re: WCM in 2017

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at moc.net
Tue Jun 11 11:17:38 CEST 2013

All,

I've been reflecting a bit on some of the comments and ideas from this thread - while also listening quite a bit to what others are doing. I can highly recommend watching Karen McGrane's video from Drupalcon in Portland. As it's about publishing on the web, it relates as much to us as it does to Drupal. If not more.

I've summed it up at http://rasmusskjoldan.com/post/52696492555/on-presentation-independent-content-and-the-brilliance

Alongside reflecting on what you have been writing here, I'm continuously re-acknowledging just how good an idea our wireframe mode is. Aren't we really under-appreciating this? And how could it be refined and connected to differentiated previews?
--
Best,
Rasmus

TYPO3 brand manager / Neos designer