[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes 10.06.2013

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Jun 10 14:34:07 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes 10.06.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Bi-weekly Neos meeting:
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings
	ⓘ Next Meeting: 18th of June 3 PM CEST
ⓘ Flow: We should not introduce new breaking changes, if we get to the
point it might be required we should meet and discuss solutions like
possible backwards compatible solutions, feature switches or extracting
in a separate package.

[ROBERT]

✔ had our first coordination group meeting
(http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/197258/)
✔ tried (and maybe succeeded) to raise some funds for finishing the Flow
2.0 release
✔ wrote the next edition of the Flow column for PHP Magazin
✔ worked more on the Neos upgrade of my website (mostly busy with
Foundation 3.x > 4.x migration)
✔ enjoyed the weekend
➜ write more articles
➜ solve the session bug for Flow 2.0

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ Node Context cleanup in review (phew)
✔ short status on Mediabrowser with Sebastian
✔ coordination group meeting
➜ trying to get in touch with Jan-Hendrik
➜ work on Mediabrowser

[KARSTEN]

☠

[RENS]

✔ Didn’t work on Neos last days
➜ Will try to fix my own site on current master (have some js errors on
master currently)
➜ Will continue on the handles change this afternoon
ⓘ Found a location which is willing to sponsor a codesprint location
☠ Beachvolley in real life hurts more than in a computer game

[JACOB]

➜ Finish Editing the UX Master Plan pages and send to Rasmus
✔ Hangout with people at TYPO3Camp Stuttgart
✔ Using annotations to make the BuilderFoundation feel more flow-ish
✔ GSoC official coding time starts today
➜ Keep working on BuilderFoundation persistence layer
ⓘ Please vote on names for Builder[Base/Foundation/Abstract/Commons]:
- http://tricider.com/brainstorming/uqjv
ⓘ Follow my GSoC work:
- https://github.com/cognifloyd/Cognifire.TemplateBuilder
- https://github.com/cognifloyd/Cognifire.BuilderFoundation

[MARC]

✔ Had a mini-sprint with Bastian last week and discussed and coded a bit
for the Flexible plugin integration.
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:flexible-plugin-integration,n,z
✔ turned Famelo.Gerrit into a seperate tool:
https://github.com/mneuhaus/Beard
✔ Did a little test to package a basic Flow Distribution into a phar
using http://box-project.org/:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/314491/Screenshots/br6qpj2jzmq~.png
https://gist.github.com/mneuhaus/5748331

[BASTIAN]

✔ Mini sprint with Marc re Plugin integration. Good progress but still
some work to do for a clean API
➜ (still) Suggest inclusion of disqus for docs.typo3.org (in
core/documentation mailing list) (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44154)
➜ (still) Look into “Accept-header based exception rendering”
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/43569)
➜ Discuss Views.yaml details with Sebastian (& anyone who’s interested)
after scrum
☠ Still looking for a good media type for REST examples (JSON API vs
JSON-LD vs HAL vs ?) – Feedback greatly appreciated

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps