[Neos] Forming a client follow-group for Neos

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at moc.net
Wed Jun 12 14:51:03 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I've put up a call for clients who would like to influence the development of Neos:

http://neos.typo3.org/ux/influence

Feel free to ask (enterprise) clients if they'd like to participate.

We have some really interesting ones already - but it would be cool to find some more. It could be anything from international clients with localization challenges, enterprises who already deal with CXM, organizations (seriously) connecting social media activities to their web content - or clients with complex integration to other systems.

We promise we won't bother them with too much. The effort is "just" to embed client thinking into our product innovation along the way in a continuous way. We would also love to form some longer-lasting relationships with the follow-group clients to make it easier to get typical client and end-user demands into Neos.
--
Best,
Rasmus

TYPO3 brand manager / Neos designer