[Neos] Image handling

Tanel Põld tanel at t3webexperts.com
Tue Jul 9 21:49:13 CEST 2013

Thnx for the reply!

I understand the concept and it's been truly helpful in TYPO3 CMS. Managed to reconfigure image handling completely.
Image handling was the main support issue before reconfigurations and nearly none afterwards. Now we use outer container to set image (or images set) width it's easy to adapt to different devices.

For the Neos demo package... I think it could be more attractive if things lay in place with less effort.
People like easy to use and it might be a good idea to set image defaults by layouts and downgrade the width and height px options a bit.