[Neos] Image handling

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Tue Jul 9 20:18:38 CEST 2013

Hi Tanel,

sure you can easily adapt the image NodeType and remove the properties
you don't need or override them with select box of fixed settings for
example. That was also possible in TYPO3 CMS although a bit more
complicated than now. I think it makes sense to offer a default that
allows freedom and then let the integrators reduce the amount of freedom
their users should have. If that is the case for all of your customers
you can easily create your own default NodeType package and just use that.

Also I think we will see basic presets for the most common CSS
Frameworks in the future, so there the presets will probably be different.

I like the idea of crop presets or generally image processing presets,
that would indeed be a nice feature for the future.

Cheers,
Christian