[Neos] [Packagemanagement] Copy a Site with all Contents

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Dec 13 09:53:52 CET 2013

Hi Nico,

sounds like an interesting experiment. Should work. Best would be if you
copy the Demo Site package to a new folder with a different name and
replace all references to the Demo Site in there. (Also stuff like the
package key in the Sites.xml) The other thing you have to do is to take
all the uuids out of the Sites.xml. If you have uuids in your sites xml
the importer will try to update those nodes if they already exist in the
(even if the package key is different). If there are no uuids we create
fresh ones. We have them in the demo site to be able to update the
content of the demo site.

Cheers,
Christian