[Neos] Neos Branch/Patch overview

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Dec 12 05:48:32 CET 2013

Hey everybody,

I couldn't sleep for some time last night; and I started working on
improving our CI system a little, because I wanted to know

  * I forked Ernesto's "typo3 merge overview" script towards
    https://github.com/TYPO3-Neos/typo3-merged and adjusted it to Neos 1.0
  * I improved the script a little such that it can deal with changes
    which do not have a corresponding issue ID. If that is the case, the
    Change-ID is used.
  * I furthermore added a CI job at
    http://ci.typo3.robertlemke.net/view/All/job/Build%20overview%20of%20merged%20changes%20-%20Neos/
    which renders the overview. The job config itself is extremely
    simple; as everything has been done in extra scripts. Also the
    workspace can be deleted without a problem; and will correctly
    re-built itself.

You can see the "merged change overview" of Neos at:

http://ci.typo3.robertlemke.net/job/Build%20overview%20of%20merged%20changes%20-%20Neos/ws/index.html

... and it seems *every change* which was put into 1.0 was as well put
into Master. Good work everybody at the code sprint :-D

Greets, Sebastian
PS: I'll rework the "flow change overview" as well; to be based off the
same Git repository...