[Neos] [Packagemanagement] Copy a Site with all Contents

Nico Schieder nico.schieder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:47:10 CET 2013

Hi to the neos crew!

Congratulations to the release of TYPO3 Neos 1.0!

I plan to use Neos with multiple languages right from the start - don´t stop reading, I saw the news regarding multilanguage support in Neos 1.0.
My Idea was to make a Master-Website, clone the Site-Package and translate the new page.

Currently I try to clone the Neos Demo Site to test the behavior.
Is there a simple possibility to clone a whole Site with its contents?

The command site:import seems to overwrite the data on the other page when I change the package-Key in the exported XML-file.

Regards,

Nico Shcieder