[Neos] Own plugin / application

9pm 9pm at gmx.net
Thu Dec 12 15:30:22 CET 2013

Hey!

I've got a problem with my first own Neos plugin / application. I've created it as described in the documentation:
http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/CreatingAPlugin.html

The only thing is, that i've not created a model or repository, because yet i don't need one of them. My plugin is available in the backend and i can create it. But after i created it, i get the following message in the backend and frontend:

Failed to render element
page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
content/
main<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/
itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<LMCM.SubContent:Plugin>
Access denied (0 denied, 0 granted, 1 abstained) (20131212152807d73526)