[Neos] No content wrapping

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:38:44 CET 2013

On 12/13/2013 01:09 AM, Christopher Hlubek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can change the class with TypoScript by setting this property:
>
> prototype(TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection).attributes.class = 'my-class'
>
> But beware that content editing in Neos needs this exact class in the backend to enable the editing of collections.
>
> If you want to get rid of the nested tag in the frontend, you'll have to extend the class \TYPO3\Neos\TypoScript\ContentCollectionImplementation and set the implementation class for the TypoScript object accordingly:
>
> prototype(TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection). at class = '\My\Custom\ContentCollectionImplementation'
>
> Note: TypoScript object implementations are not yet a public API, so the next Neos version (e.g. 1.1) could change some internal behavior.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Christopher
>
> Am 12.12.2013 um 15:24 schrieb 9pm <9pm at gmx.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> thank you for your answer! :)
>> No, it's also being generated when i'm not logged into the backend.
>>
>> I've created my own node type and its content is wrapped around this div. Well ... every content is wrapped around this div ^^ I need this because of JS. The content shouldn't be nested.
>>
>> Greetings
>> 9pm

Hello,

I am facing the same proplem as 9pm (whatever that means). I'm building
up Bootstrap 3 Tabs and Accordions and the wrapper of the div container
makes life harder than it should. Because of multiple Content I have to
place
Tab Element
  - ContentCollection()
    TabItem
      - ContentCollection(content)

This renders 2 unwanted div container and breaks the stylesheet
rendering. Would be great if an option would be implemented for only
rendering the child elements without the renderer. Isn't there a
ViewHelper render function for doing this?

Cheers,

Dominic