[Neos] To use or not to use TYPO3 Neos for my purpose

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Aug 16 11:14:41 CEST 2013

Hi there

Is there anyone who can help out with my questions?

In the meanwhile I decided to install Neos and try it anyway. My
questions are still the same.

In particular I don't know how to set up a multilanguage site. Do I
generate two Sites, one for german, one for english? Having two sites, I
didn't find out how to switch between the sites. One of the sites is
active (has a tree), the other is inactive and I don't know how to switch.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Lorenz