[Neos] Question regarding NEOS Installation & Setup

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Aug 15 20:25:23 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

Philipp Gampe wrote:

> I guessed this ... I will wipe everything and start over (again).

OK, here is the outcome ...

  No Database Connection

  Sorry, the database connection could not be established.

Everything else went smooth, although it took a long time until it stated to
show the setup login page.

After login, I get the No Database Connection part again.

This are my steps:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/neos-domainfactory

I even commented the DB part in Configuration/Settings.yaml as I though that
it might have an influence if something is already set.
Apparently, this is not the case.

I can setup the database credentials myself, but I guess this will not help
me with the setup wizards as it did not help the last time.

If you want, I can give you an SSH account to this installation.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!