[TYPO3-50-general] Neos for non-devs

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 19 10:05:04 CET 2012

Hi.

On 19.11.12 08:41, Gour wrote:
> We do not have legacy sites/code to be maintained, would like embrace
> modern approach and learn a bit of Flow and not learning about
> old pi_base method for writing extensions, but curious what does Neos
> bring on the table in regard to using CMS by non-devs?

Well, the editing is radically new - in page real WYSIWYG editing.
That's probably what the editor will notice first and foremost.

The goal is to make it really easy to use, even when advanced things
like semantically enriching content come into play.

I think other can chime in on this thread and tell more :)

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns