[TYPO3-50-general] Neos for non-devs

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Nov 19 10:27:02 CET 2012

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:05:04 +0100
Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org> wrote:

> Well, the editing is radically new - in page real WYSIWYG editing.
> That's probably what the editor will notice first and foremost.

I'm coming from C5 and although I could live without inline editing,
still it sounds great if the old power of CMS is going to be retained.

> The goal is to make it really easy to use, even when advanced things
> like semantically enriching content come into play.

Is this feature planned to be available in 1.0?

> I think other can chime in on this thread and tell more :)

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.