[TYPO3-50-general] PhoenixDemoTypo3Org Site editing doesn't work

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sat Jun 4 10:15:18 CEST 2011

Hey Dmitri,

yes that is true, the current master has broken editing due to some
changes in the aloha editor. We are working on reenabling the broken
features right now. I think we have a fix for all of them pending on our
code review system. I hope I remember this thread and will post a follow
up as soon as the fixes have merged to master.

Christian