[TYPO3-50-general] PhoenixDemoTypo3Org Site editing doesn't work

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:03:06 CEST 2011

Hey I have imported PhoenixDemoTypo3Org into fresh master trunk version
of phoenix.
The site show's up fine, but when I try to edit content it does not work:
* text does not get saved.
* when I try to create a page, it leads me to 'Page Not Found' and no
page gets created.
* nothing shows up in Workspace overview.

Before I start digging into it, can anyone confirm that
PhoenixDemoTypo3Org package is supposed to work on the trunk?

Regards,
Dmitri.