[TYPO3-50-general] SQL-Exception on initial page request

Franz Kugelmann franz.kugelmann at elementare-teilchen.de
Tue Apr 26 12:50:56 CEST 2011

have a look at the current blog example, there is an example for the
configuration in Configuration/Settings.yaml:

FLOW3:
   persistence:
     backendOptions:
       driver: 'pdo_mysql'
       dbname: 'f3_blog'   # adjust to your database name
       user: 'root'        # adjust to your database user
       password: ''        # adjust to your database password
       host: '127.0.0.1'   # adjust to your database host
       path: '127.0.0.1'   # adjust to your database host
       port: 3306

I had to create the database in mysql myself, all the tables are created
by Doctrine.

I like the current Doctrine way, you can now easily check the database
directly!

Franz