[TYPO3-50-general] SQL-Exception on initial page request

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Apr 27 07:55:31 CEST 2011

Hi Lars,

indeed you now need a MySQL (or any other Doctrine supported) setup.
There is a configuration example in
/Configuration/settings.yaml.example and we will of course provide a
setup tool too, but at the moment you need to configure there. As said
by Franz you need to create the DB, all tables are created by Doctrine
then. After the DB setup is done you should get the TYPO3 setup as usual.

Christian
TYPO3 v5 Core Team