[TYPO3-50-general] SQL-Exception on initial page request

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Thu Apr 21 11:17:34 CEST 2011

Hi Lars,

On 21-4-2011 10:58, Lars Peipmann wrote:
> Hi there,
> [...]

> Exception in log file:
> Uncaught exception #1045 in line 36 of
> /var/www/.../demo.phoenix/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Resources/PHP/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:
> SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost'
> (using password: NO) [logged in F3\FLOW3\Log\Logger::logException()]
>
> [...]

This exception is cause by the change from the SQLite database using the
own ORM mapping, to Doctrine2. With that introduction the SQLite
database has been abandoned, and you have to provide the database
credentials yourself in the settings.yaml / config.yaml (not sure at the
moment which one it was).

I know that Robert or Karsten wrote something about this, either in a
blog or on one of the mailinglists, but I can't find it, otherwise I
would have included a link.

Note, that since you're using the master branch, there are also other
changes which cause the flow3 CLI interface to behave differently than
before.

Greets,
Peter