[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

"Duch (aka. Grégory Duchesnes)" typo3 at ilomedia.net
Tue Mar 23 18:10:17 CET 2010

Le 23 mars 2010 à 08:51, Michael Sauter a écrit :
> But IMHO it is faster to learn FLUID. How long would it take to learn, say, 3 tags and how to output variables? 1 hour?

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, Fluid is not just "3 tags and how to output variables", if you want to print the user manual, it is worth 30 pages...
It can be learned by an HTML guy but the learning curve will be longer than 1 hour believe me.

see http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/manuals/fluid/fluid.usermanual/ for details.

duch