[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

Simon Browning simon at seethroughweb.com
Mon Mar 22 16:32:36 CET 2010

Yeah, I'm not quite getting FLUID or how it fits in to site mapping
either.  Looking at the documentation
(http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/manuals/fluid/index/) it seems
that it is mostly about templating extensions.  Am I wrong here?

We very much like TV because a simple site can be set up very quickly,
in a point & click manner, with only a little TS required.  You can
build on that knowledge to build much more sophisticated sites.

We actually just started putting together a video series for some new
staff we're bringing on, as well as any other designers/integrators
looking to adopt TYPO3

Using the wizard:
http://webdevelopers.thedemo.ca/web-developer/tutorials/templavoila-series/using-the-templavoila-wizard-to-map-a-site-design.html

Adding an additional content area: