[TYPO3-50-general] No backend on ubuntu server

Kevin Walter keivn580 at live.nl
Wed Dec 15 09:46:38 CET 2010

Op 12/15/10 8:52 AM, Peter Beernink schreef:
> Kevin Walter wrote:
>> Still no luck yet,
>>
>> i made a new vhost for this one, it sets the document root to the Web
>> directory of typo3 phoenix, and then made a serverAlias to name it, and
>> changed my local host file to the server
>> so no subdirectory's involved
>>
>> any idea's, if you need any configuration files from my pc (like
>> httpd.conf or .htaccess or php.ini) just ask, nothing to hide, just want
>> it to work :D
>>

> Hmm.. that's strange.
> I also have a testing installation which is running on Ubuntu 10.04. On
> that installation I have no problem on running Phoenix.
> I'll go over the config files to see if I have anything specific
> configured.
> Do you have any specific php modules like xCache, eaccelerator or so
> installed?
>
> Peter

Hi peter,

I think its a rewrite problem,
the thing is, when i click te backend link it goes too
http://<host>/typo3/login

but it needs to go to http://<host>/index.php/typo3/login

here is a copy of my htaccess file, can you please take a look at it and
maybe correct it

/***************/

#
# FLOW3 context setting
#

# You can specify a default context by activating this option:
# SetEnv FLOW3_CONTEXT Development

# If the root path is not the parent of the Web directory, FLOW3's root
path must be
# specified manually:
# SetEnv FLOW3_ROOTPATH /var/www/myapp/

#
# mod_rewrite configuration
#
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

	# Enable URL rewriting
	RewriteEngine On

	# Set flag so we know URL rewriting is available
	SetEnv FLOW3_REWRITEURLS 1

	# You will have to enable the following option and change the path if you
	# experience problems while your installation is located in a subdirectory
	# of the website root.
	#RewriteBase /

	# Stop rewrite processing no matter if a package resource, robots.txt
etc. exists or not
	RewriteRule ^(_Resources/Packages/|robots\.txt|favicon\.ico) - [L]

	# Stop rewrite process if the path points to a static file anyway
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
	RewriteRule .* - [L]

	# Perform rewriting of persitent resource files
	RewriteRule ^(_Resources/Persistent/.{40})/.+(\..+) $1$2 [L]

	# Make sure that not existing resources don't execute FLOW3
	RewriteRule ^_Resources/.* - [L]

	# Continue only if the file/symlink/directory does not exist
	RewriteRule (.*) index.php

</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 500 "<h1>Application Error</h1><p>The FLOW3 application
could not be launched.</p>"

--
Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet

Kevin Walter