[TYPO3-50-general] No backend on ubuntu server

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Dec 15 08:52:08 CET 2010

Kevin Walter wrote:
> Still no luck yet,
>
> i made a new vhost for this one, it sets the document root to the Web
> directory of typo3 phoenix, and then made a serverAlias to name it, and
> changed my local host file to the server
> so no subdirectory's involved
>
> any idea's, if you need any configuration files from my pc (like
> httpd.conf or .htaccess or php.ini) just ask, nothing to hide, just want
> it to work :D

Hmm.. that's strange.
I also have a testing installation which is running on Ubuntu 10.04. On
that installation I have no problem on running Phoenix.
I'll go over the config files to see if I have anything specific configured.
Do you have any specific php modules like xCache, eaccelerator or so
installed?

Peter