[TYPO3-50-general] RFC: Improved Shorthand Syntax

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Oct 19 22:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 19.10.2009 18:52 Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:

> So, I'd be happy if I could get some feedback on the syntax I described,
> how it feels to you, but I'll spend quite a lot of energy into making it
> work in the next days and week. I want this to happen before RC1 :-) And
> I think it is a really valuable addition to the fluid syntax.

To be honest, the bla and blubb makes it look weird. So at a first
glance I could not get an idea of the consequences. A real life example
would have been better. Well, Bastians example made it more clear.

: instead of ="" is good, since I know this from smarty.

The chaining by using "->" OOP-Syntax is ok for me. But I am a
programmer which is used to syntax like this.
What about an opinion of the HCI group?

--
cheers,
Steffen