[TYPO3-50-general] extJS Library

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Fri Jan 30 21:28:41 CET 2009

Hi,
I would really like to see a common interface for such a wrapper. So it
would be possible to switch from extjs to a other JS Framework with
changing one line in the configuration.
This also means maybe, that some feature are not fully supported because
their are some differences between the JS frameworks.

At least for FLOW3 I really would recommend that.

Greetings
Christoph