[TYPO3-50-general] extJS Library

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 30 21:51:33 CET 2009

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Fritz schrieb:
> Hi Steffen
>
> Great to hear others also interested in using ExtJS with PHP and specially
> with FLOW3 in the future.
>
> I am developing with ExtJS quite a while now and i think a really good
> integration of Ext in PHP and further in FLOW3 would be really really great.
> Epecially with the release of ExtJS 3.0 there are some new features (Remote
> Data Binding capabilities, "Comet support", Charting API,...) which will go
> hand in hand with a good server side implemention. I think especially for
> FLOW3 there is much room for a great integration. For instance an javascript
> / css on-demand packager/minifier/loader. There is a project already called
> jScout (http://extjs.com/learn/JScout), but i did not tried it yet.

it's new to me too. My main approach was to collect needs, giving ideas
to create a common library. Especially with dynamic objects there is a
need for. I was surprised how the lib i posted managed it. Well, it's a
good approach, though i didn't wanted to have this lib integrated, but
just for inspiration.

> So i think the FLOW3 Community will greatly benefit from such an
> integration.

not only FLOW3, v4 could benefit as well. Would be a good thing to work
together :-)

> Thank you also for the link - I did not know that one. Seems quite complete.

i downloaded and looked to source, it's a good idea, best: full OO-style.

vg Steffen